Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- 10 terrifying airports you really don't want to land at - Metro
- Gatwick flooding chaos should be wake up call to all UK airports, say MPs - Surrey Mirror
- Vancouver Airport Authority's subsidiary exits investment in UK airport - Canada NewsWire (press release)
- Flybe is to start flights from London City Airport in October - Belfast Telegraph
- Gatwick chaos a wake up call for all UK airports - AOL Travel UK
- Heathrow worst airport for punctuality - Telegraph.co.uk
- Edinburgh Airport boss Gordon Dewar hits out at state aid - BBC News
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 looks modern with £2.5bn rebuild - Daily Mail
- Growth won't wait for airports expansion debate - Telegraph.co.uk