Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/ukairportsorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-news/google_news.php on line 757
Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Primesight expands into UK airport marketing - ADS Advance (press release)
- Mum 'had to dump 500oz of breast milk' at Heathrow Airport - BBC News
- 'Drone' hits British Airways plane approaching Heathrow Airport - BBC News
- UK airports witness record passenger growth in 2015 putting pressure on government to respond to Airports ... - City A.M.
- Drone unlikely to have hit BA plane near Heathrow, government says - BBC News
- 'Death ray' could knock out drones flying near British airports from SIX MILES away - Mirror.co.uk
- Icelandair connecting six UK airports to Montreal - ADS Advance (press release)
- ROUTES: UK market key part of short-haul European growth - Flightglobal
- New UK terror warning: Britain's airports 'vulnerable' to Brussels-style attack - Daily Star