Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/ukairportsorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-news/google_news.php on line 757
Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- UK weather Leeds Airport: Watch terrifying moment plane lands sideways in ... - mirror.co.uk
- Exclusive: British roads and airports ready for rush as record-breaking ... - The Independent
- Airport expansion: Choose Heathrow or Gatwick soon, MPs urge Government - The Independent
- International and domestic connections from smaller airports to be expanded in UK - Airport Technology
- Abu Dhabi Airports CEO Tony Douglas named new UK military procurement chief - Supply Management
- MPs: Smaller UK airports held back by Air Passenger Duty (APD) departure tax - ITV News
- Prestwick and Campbeltown keen to host UK spaceport - BBC News
- Talks due ahead of Scottish regional airports strike - BBC News
- Scots airports on UK spaceport shortlist - Scotsman