Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Heathrow worst airport for punctuality - Telegraph.co.uk
- Transport Committee Tell UK Airports To Be Better Prepared - 4ni.co.uk
- Gatwick chaos a wake up call for all UK airports - AOL Travel UK
- ONS inspectors underestimated UK net migration by 350000 - Daily Mail
- Lastest figures reveal UK's best and worst airports for delays - TravelMole
- Warsi on racial profiling at UK airports, Prevent and British foreign policy - Asian Image
- 'Record' year for Scottish regional airports - BBC News
- Heathrow CEO: Airport's decline will harm UK economy - Buying Business Travel
- Australia's Sydney gets second airport - BBC News