Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Boris Island airport plan 'to be rejected' - BBC News
- Boris Johnson says airport plan not dead despite rejection - BBC News
- Airport expansion critical for UK, says CBI - BBC News
- 'Boris Island' Airports Commission decision imminent - Travel Weekly UK
- Which? reveals the best and worst UK airports - Which?
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI agents to guard UK airports against jihadi fanatics - Express.co.uk
- UK Airports Commission Rules Out Thames Estuary Airport Plans - ArchDaily
- Boris Island Airport Plan Rejected - Yahoo Finance UK
- Cardiff Airport up three places in UK passenger satisfaction league table - WalesOnline