Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- British holidaymakers slam airport security as "unnecessary and ineffective" - AOL Travel UK
- Robin Hood airport remains closed - The Guardian
- UK should not have one hub dominating market, airports urge - Airport World Online
- Doncaster Airport crash: Passenger rushed to hospital as plane comes down on ... - Express.co.uk
- Heathrow and Gatwick bosses clash - The Guardian
- Is that it? UK's two-bed ebola unit: MP calls for fever scans at UK airports ... - Daily Mail
- UK CAA Tighten Information Rules For Disabled Passengers - Reduced Mobility Rights
- Institute urges UK government to grip long-term aviation strategy - Airport World Online
- Seized at UK airports: tiger bones and claws made into jewellery - Evening Standard