Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- UK and Ireland have three of the world's most scenic airports - The Independent
- US considers cabin laptop ban on flights from UK airports - The Guardian
- Two UK airports named in a list of the airports with the most scenic landings - JOE.co.uk
- 'Low-rent' airport lounges – and 10 more ways you're being ripped ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Airport exchange bureaux continue to offer less than one euro to the pound - Travel Weekly UK
- Why Newquay Airport is the best in Britain | The Independent - The Independent
- The UK airports where your plane is most likely to face delays - The Sun
- Moody's warns UK airports' passenger growth is set to fly lower due ... - City A.M.
- Glaswegians call for Glasgow Airport to be renamed in Billy Connolly's honour - Glasgow Live