Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/ukairportsorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-news/google_news.php on line 757
Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- London airport police to use surveillance drones - BBC News
- London Airport Police Give Drones Official Surveillance Job - Gizmodo UK
- Cameron: SNP plan to abolish passenger duty could harm UK airports - ITV News
- Flights diverted at Manchester airport as drone sighted over runway - Telegraph.co.uk
- WTTC 2015: O'Leary calls for new runways at three UK airports - TTG Digital
- UK airports records surge in passenger numbers - Airport Technology
- UK airports optimistic about passenger growth in 2015 - Travel Weekly UK
- New technology helps reunite travellers with lost luggage at UK airports - Airport Technology
- Airlines to Congress: Funding System for Airports is Working - Yahoo Finance UK