Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/ukairportsorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-news/google_news.php on line 757
Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Muslim stopped 20 TIMES at UK airports 'because of beard' - Daily Star
- Belfast campaigners call for independent airport noise regulator - Belfast Telegraph
- UK firm to review security at Egypt's Sharm airport - Daily Mail
- Drones in four near-misses at major UK airports, air investigators reveal - The Guardian
- 'Beaten, raped, abused': Gangsters use UK airports to traffic vulnerable women - RT
- Bristol Airport is the MOST expensive airport in Britain for holidaymakers - Daily Mail
- UK Government criticised again in airport expansion debate - Press and Journal
- Planes arriving at nearby Luton Airport from Zika-hit areas sprayed with insecticide - Milton Keynes Citizen
- Are regional airports 'at risk from Government's chronic indecision' as one MP warns? - Western Morning News