Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- UK airports under fire over Wi-Fi charges - Telegraph.co.uk
- Fog delays flights at London City and Aberdeen airports - BBC News
- Skyscanner infographic reveals best and worst airports in Europe for free wifi - Daily Mail
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI agents to guard UK airports against jihadi fanatics - Express.co.uk
- Public mood shifts towards favouring more airport capacity - Travel Weekly UK
- Which? reveals the best and worst UK airports - Which?
- UK may allow US security checks on passengers before transatlantic travel - The Guardian
- UK airports demand government support to cut noise and emissions - Travel Weekly UK
- Firearm and alcohol seizures double at UK airports - Telegraph.co.uk