Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Construction firm reaps benefits of airport expertise new - Belfast Telegraph
- UK airports running 'as normal' after US terror warning - BBC News
- 'Extra checks on electrical items at UK airports' amid warning of terror ... - Mirror.co.uk
- Airports report no extra delays after security tightened - The Guardian
- Air passengers face extra delays and second checks at departure gates amid ... - Daily Mail
- UK widens security measures at airports - Financial Times
- Kenya issues terror alert over travel to UK airports - The Independent
- Airport security may be tightened permanently after US warning – Clegg - The Guardian
- Device charging advised for any UK flight - BBC News