Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Is it worth screening for Ebola at airports? - BBC News
- New analysis claims Prestwick Airport should become UK's first spaceport to ... - Herald Scotland
- Businesses in UK regions choose sides in London airport battle - Financial Times
- Experts: Ebola virus testing at UK airports is not totally risk-free - The Independent
- Ferrovial and Macquarie take over 3 UK airports - Financial Times
- Singapore Swoops In £1bn UK Airports Deal - Sky News
- Will Ebola reach the UK? Screening to begin at Manchester and Birmingham ... - CITY A.M.
- Ebola crisis: UK airport screening announcement expected - Telegraph.co.uk
- The world's 10 WORST airports revealed with Luton being the worst in Europe - Daily Mail