Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Snow shuts airports and brings roads to standstill across Britain - Telegraph.co.uk
- Flights disrupted as computer failure causes chaos at UK airports - The Guardian
- UK snowfall leaves travellers stranded - The Guardian
- UK weather: Pilot calls POLICE after three hour snow delay at Manchester Airport - Mirror.co.uk
- Airports busy for Christmas Eve but roads quiet - BBC News
- Liverpool airport passengers' safety put in jeopardy by scourge of laser pen yobs - Liverpool Echo
- UK provincial airports go over head of London - Financial Times
- UK weather and travel: Recap updates after thousands were stranded as snow ... - Mirror.co.uk
- UK airports staff Christmas strike suspended - Business Traveller