Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Wonderpedia Magazine pulled from UK airports due to how to build a bomb article - Daily Mail
- Anti-slavery teams to be introduced at UK airports - BBC News
- Analysis of Davies commission's interim report for UK airports - Buying Business Travel
- Ukraine crisis: 'Russians' occupy Crimea airports - BBC News
- Who owns the UK's airports? - Financial News
- Ferrovial offers to buy UK regional airports - Financial Times
- EE 4G lands in UK airports as two million customers sign up - CNET UK
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport loses its slot in top ten UK airport after ... - Liverpool Echo
- UK Airports Commission needs to focus on cargo, FTA says - aircargoworld