Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- Ferrovial consortium to buy three UK airports for $1.7 billion - Reuters UK
- Ebola screening to begin at Gatwick Airport - BBC News
- The world's 10 WORST airports revealed with Luton being the worst in Europe - Daily Mail
- Ebola awareness strategy to include posters at UK airports - The Guardian
- Will Ebola reach the UK? Screening to begin at Manchester and Birmingham ... - CITY A.M.
- Ebola crisis: UK airport screening announcement expected - Telegraph.co.uk
- Singapore Swoops In £1bn UK Airports Deal - Sky News
- UK airport staff screening for Ebola banned from shaking hands with passengers - Daily Mail
- Ebola outbreak: Britain steps up airport screening as UN aid worker dies from ... - The Independent