Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in /home/ukairportsorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-news/google_news.php on line 757
Welcome to UK Airports, the ultimate guide to airports in the UK – Giving you all the information you could possibly want to know about flying from (or to!) any of the regional airports in the UK.
Please choose the UK airport you would like to view information for:
Aberdeen – Belfast – Birmingham – Bristol – Cardiff – Doncaster Sheffield – East Midlands – Edinburgh - Exeter – Glasgow – Inverness – Leeds Bradford – Liverpool – London City – London Gatwick – London Heathrow – London Luton – London Stansted – Manchester – Newcastle – Newquay – Norwich – Plymouth – Southampton
For each airport, we’ve detailed how to get there, where you can fly to, what shops, restaurants, bars and cafes there are, nearby hotels, ongoing public transport connections, and much more.
Google News Stories
- UK airports complete software rollout to reduce flight delays - ComputerworldUK
- Government committee discusses importance of smaller UK airports - Airport World Online
- Belfast to Dublin Airport €300m rail link planned - Belfast Telegraph
- UK airports fuel nearly 1.4 million jobs, European study finds - TTG Digital
- Dubai overtakes Heathrow as top international airport - Yahoo News UK
- English airports fear Scottish tax competition - Financial Times
- Port Authority sets new passenger record at airports - Yahoo News UK
- Passenger Ebola checks at UK airports, including Birmingham, nears 1000 - Birmingham Mail
- Manchester Airport to benefit from technology boost to cut delays - Manchester Evening News